- Many CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK ABAP dumps are reported in transaction ST22.
- A summary of some of the main sections of the ABAP dump are documented below.
- In SMQ2 the XI* queues show status SYSFAIL with error:
- No memory available for <unknown> bytes in the shared object memory.
- In ST22 there may also be a few SYSTEM_NO_SHM_MEMORY and MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING ABAP dumps.
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
ABAP Program CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR===========CP
Application Component BC-XI-IS-IEN
The occurrence of the exception is closely related to the occurrence of
a previous exception "CX_XMS_SYSERR_ENGINE", which was raised in the pro
specifically in line 506 of the (include) program
The cause of the exception was:
>>>>> RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE cx_xms_syserr_no_check
previous = me
category = category
area = area
id = id
retry = retry
p1 = p1
p2 = p2
p3 = p3
p4 = p4
info = info
_include_name = include_name
_program_name = program_name
_source_line = source_line.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
- Proxy system
RZ11, abap/shared_objects_size_MB, Memory consumption, ABAP Shared Objects, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.40, PI 7.4, Process Integration 7.50, PI 7.50, PI 7.51, PI 7.52, XI , KBA , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , BC-ABA-LA , Syntax, Compiler, Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.