- Error: "[0 recipients processed.]" when scheduling a WebI publication.
- When scheduling a publication without selecting any enterprise recipient or dynamic recipients, schedule status will get success with "(Status Message:[0 recipients processed.], Successfully Delivered: Delivered to 0 recipients.)" and will not get report to destination.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
[0 recipients processed.], Delivered to 0 recipients, publication, enterprise recipient, dynamic recipient , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.