- Error: Acquisition failed / No data acquired. Check the attributes specified during the acquisition (HDB 00115).
- Error detail: [com.sap.hilo.datasource.unv.internal.UnvDatasourceHelper] com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: Maximum character output size limit reached. Contact your BusinessObjects administrator. (Error: ERR_WIS_30272)
- Detail from logs: It may be due to the filters set during the acquisition, or to the Universe business layer : some selected attributes may be incompatible
- SAP Lumira
Reproducing the Issue
- Click - New document
- Select a Universe data source
- Preview and Select data before acquisition
- SAP VI fetches the data in batch mode using WebI SDK, which has limitations compared to the 'Page Mode' used by WebI BILaunchPad / Infoview.
- Increase the default "Maximum Character Stream Size" for the WebIntelligenceProcessingServer from "5" to 10Mb.
- Increase the default "Maximum Binary Stream" for the WebIntelligenceProcessingServer from "50" to 150Mb.
- Alternatively, in the Query Properties of the Unv 4.x Reader, reduce the parameter “Max Rows retrieved”. (Note: this has the consequence of truncating the dataset and giving partial results)
- NOTE: This KBA was written for SAP Visual Intelligence.
- The KBA is being maintained for background information that may be useful for troubleshooting issues with SAP Lumira.
HDB 00115 , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0