- As of SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP8 when creating a Logical port in transaction SOAMANAGER, no HTTP destination of type G is created in transaction SM59 for the Logical ports.
- After successful activation, no destination can be found in transaction SM59, which would correspond to the Logical port.
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP8, or higher
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
RFC, Endpunkt, endpoint, LP, Logische port, Verbindungstyp G, logical port in SM59, SM59 logical port, logical port maintenance, Webservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI, LPCONFIG , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.