You are migrating some data into the system through data migration and few datas failed to migrate due to some error messages, and other datas are migrated successfully. Now, you need to correct the data and re-migrate it and would like to know the steps to export the failed datas in Mirgation Templates itself.
Follow the below steps to find the affected records:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Select Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open the respective Migration activity.
- Select Show Import Log link for the file which you migrated earlier.
- In the new screen, you can find the number of records imported, not imported and the error message that caused.
- Select Download link for the Not Imported records
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To