Users cannot select the existing Accounts in the Sales Order, the only option provided is to create a new account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select New Sales Order under Common Task.
- The Account field value help does not show any of the existing customers, the only option provided is to create a new account.
You have selected Forbid Manual Changes column for Account in the Fine-Tune activity Involved Parties for Sales Order.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementations Projects view.
- Open the Activities.
- Go to the Fine-Tuning tab.
- Search for the Involved Parties for Sales Orders activity.
- Select and open the activity.
- Uncheck the checkbox of Forbid Manual Changes column for Account.
- Save your changes.
Now you can select the accounts from the value help in sales order.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To