- Follow-up Transaction type selection pop-up is missing some expected Transaction types.
- No follow-up Transaction type selection pop-up after clicking "Create follow-up", but new document screen is shown and defaults to a specific Transaction type.
- Trying to create Follow-Up Request For Change from an existing Request For Change, but not getting any option for required Transcation type.
- In SolMan 7.1 when trying to create Follow-Up Request For Change from an Incident, the Project is automatically selected and will not allow search for a different project.
- Trying to create follow-up in ZMIN incident the pop-up is empty. You find error too many reported by.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0
follow-up, creation pop-up , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.