- Follow-up Transaction type selection pop-up is missing some expected Transaction types.
- No follow-up Transaction type selection pop-up after clicking "Create follow-up", but new document screen is shown and defaults to a specific Transaction type.
- Trying to create Follow-Up Request For Change from an existing Request For Change, but not getting any option for required Transcation type.
- In SolMan 7.1 when trying to create Follow-Up Request For Change from an Incident, the Project is automatically selected and will not allow search for a different project.
- Trying to create follow-up in ZMIN incident the pop-up is empty. You find error too many reported by.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0
follow-up, creation pop-up , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.