You have realized that the constant polling from CRM IC Webclient to CRM server slows down CRM IC Webclient performance and you want to decrease the network traffic.
Still you want to make sure that information from the CRM server can be pushed to the Webbrowser for functionality like broadcasting, alerts, telephony integration
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
performance httpwatch APC , KBA , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-IC-FRW-MES , CRM-IC-FRW , CRM-IC-RDI , Rule-Driven Interactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.