- After the execution of NetWeaver BI report in SAP CRM WebClient UI, you notice that the BW report loading (gradiant bar or spinning wheel) icon does not disappear.
- BI reports are not displayed in full height.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; WEBCUIF; Netweaver; BW; BI; report; loading; icon; bar; spinning; wheel; logon; page; , KBA , CA-WUI-BI , BI Integration , BW-BEX-ET-WJR , BEx Web Java Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.