- To troubleshoot, reproduce, or debug SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) data manager (DM) package issues, you will need to access the DM package log files to gather results or data selection (prompts) information.
- Gather these package logs and test the packages directly in the SAP NetWeaver system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
BPC-NW , UJFS , BPC10 , BPC75 , CPMBPC , 800 , 801 , 750, direclty, troubleshooting, reproducing or debugging , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.