- To troubleshoot, reproduce, or debug SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) data manager (DM) package issues, you will need to access the DM package log files to gather results or data selection (prompts) information.
- Gather these package logs and test the packages directly in the SAP NetWeaver system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
BPC-NW , UJFS , BPC10 , BPC75 , CPMBPC , 800 , 801 , 750, direclty, troubleshooting, reproducing or debugging , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-DM , Data Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.