- When using transactions EG32 and EG31 to remove a device and install a new device to an installation.
- Afterwards demand consumption is being calculated incorrectly.
- The previous meter demand is being summed with the new meter demand.
- The problem doesn't happen when the meter is exchanged using EG30.
- Release Independent
- SAP Utilities Industry Specific (IS-U)
SAP GRC Compliance Calibrator 4.0 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Verbrauch, Hochrechnung, Schätzung , KBA , IS-U-DM-MR , Meter Readings , IS-U-DM-DI , Device Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.