You have scoped Expense Report into your main scoping and at the time of finishing it, system pop-up with below warning message:
It is not possible to finalize the scope at this time. Some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your settings. The desired scope change would cause configuration settings to be deleted which you have already used in Fine-Tuning. Before continuing with the current project,you must either reverse the decision causing inconsistencies or delete the associated Fine Tuning settings and then make your changes to the Project Scope.
The cause for the issue is that you have deleted any of the account determination group which are pre-delivered by SAP.
Hence, to resolve the issue, restore the deleted Account Determination Groups using below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List of respective Project.
- Open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Select Edit Account Determination Groups link.
- Select Restore Defaults button.
- Select Save and Close button.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement