- Function module ERP_IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR is used.
- Partner functions cannot be deleted / removed from the vendor.
- The IDOC segment E1WYT3M has the field MSGFN (function) that will be filled with delete function (003) but no function can be removed from the vendor.
- Other parts of the vendor (like bank data) can be removed using this function without problems.
- No error message comes in the IDOC status but the changes are simply ignored.
- Response from function module is message F2 056 (Changes have been made).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR, MSGFN, Partnerrolle, BD87, WE02, IDOC, ALE, löschen, Lieferant, E1WYT3M. segment , KBA , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.