- Function module ERP_IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR is used.
- Partner functions cannot be deleted / removed from the vendor.
- The IDOC segment E1WYT3M has the field MSGFN (function) that will be filled with delete function (003) but no function can be removed from the vendor.
- Other parts of the vendor (like bank data) can be removed using this function without problems.
- No error message comes in the IDOC status but the changes are simply ignored.
- Response from function module is message F2 056 (Changes have been made).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR, MSGFN, Partnerrolle, BD87, WE02, IDOC, ALE, löschen, Lieferant, E1WYT3M. segment , KBA , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.