When you save a particular Account, system throws below error messages:
Function XYZ not valid
Department ABC not valid
The cause for the issue is that in the Contacts tab of this Account, you have assigned XYZ to Function and ABC to Department for the Contact which is not a valid entry.
To resolve the issue,
1. Go to Account Management or Business Partner Data work center.
2. Select Accounts view.
3. Search and highlight an Account.
4. Select Edit button and choose Contacts option.
5. Highlight the Contact.
6. Select a drop down list for Function and choose a valid entry.
7. Select a drop down list for Department and choose a valid entry.
8. Select Save button.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , Product Enhancement