- Error L3217 is issued in transaction LT09 when trying to create a transfer order (TO) for putaway into the warehouse.
- It is not possible to add a new storage unit (SU) into an existing bin, even though "addition to existing stock" is allowed on the storage type.
- Error L3 217 is issued when creating a TO in warehouse management (WM).
- Error L3 217: "Storage type & only allows one storage unit per bin" is issued when creating a TO.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.