- Group sort lost.
- Group sorted in a specific order is removed when changing the database location.
- Group lose the Custom Sort, after changing the database of the report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, after setting the data source of a report to a new database, it switch the group sorting from a "Custom Sort" to "Original Order".
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 with Support Pack 04
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
CR4E, CR for E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.