- Group sort lost.
- Group sorted in a specific order is removed when changing the database location.
- Group lose the Custom Sort, after changing the database of the report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, after setting the data source of a report to a new database, it switch the group sorting from a "Custom Sort" to "Original Order".
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 with Support Pack 04
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
CR4E, CR for E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.