- You are using the Configuration Wizard in a newly upgraded system.
- You are not using the default users for PI.
- The following errors occur in the Wizard:
- Error: Destination XI_EXCHANGE_PROFILE was changed. Refresh the
destination instance with the JCoDestinationManager
Step: Get PIAFUSER from Exchange Profile
- PIAFUSER name and/or password read from the 'Exchange Profile' doesn't
match the UME User's name and/or password. Start the Exchange Profile
with 'http://:/dir/start/index.jsp > Administration' and set user name
and password correctly. Ensure in the ABAP UME (transaction SU01) that
the user is not locked and has the same password. Cancel the process and
Step: Validate PIAFUSER against UME
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Service user, system user, Exchange Profile, PIAFUSER, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4 , KBA , BC-XI-CTC , CTC Templates for PI configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.