- Inactive Update Rules, Transfer Structures after source system upgrade.
- Unable to activate transfer structure based on DataSource.
- Transfer structures deactivated after ECC upgrade.
- BI 7.0 Upgrade - no transfer structure available for InfoSource
- Report RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL returns some or all of these messages in its log:
- Activation not possible: Transfer structure contains invalid field
Message no. RSAR336
- Transfer structure <transfer structure name> NOT activated successfully
Message no. RSAR051
(where <transfer structure name> = <DataSource name_Suffix from table RSBASIDOC>)
- No transfer structure selected
SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP_BW)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
table ROOSFIELD, R3007, R3104, Z_RS_SCRSYSTEM_R3_CHECK, RS_SCRSYSTEM_R3_CHECK , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-TRS , Transfer and Communication Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.