- From IPad, IPhone or Android based mobile tools to create a connection to BI 4.0 Server, make sure you select the option to save the password when create the connection
- Login the connection, navigate the reports and exit the client tool
- Re-open the client tool and connect to the created connection again, the prompt window will show up to let you enter the login password for BI 4.0 Server
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Mobile application
How to, SAP BI Client, SAP BI Mobile, Mobile Client, save password, password lost, cms password, clientsettings.properties, MobileBIService, MOBIServer, BI 4.0, BI 4.0 SP4, BI 4.0 SP5, BI Android, BI Mobile, IOS, password require after restart mobile tool , KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.