- When printing manual journal entries and controls on BFC web or windows client, the application freezes.
- Internet Explorer 9 was installed on the application servers or on the terminal server (TSE) then was un-installed to go back to Internet Explorer 8.
- When launching the print operation, you can check in the list of processes that the 64bits versions of IE is being used by the printing instead of the 32bits version:
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
MJE, hang, freeze, écritures manuelles, manual journal entry, entries. , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-BFC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.