- A dot (.) in source is getting converted into NULL on Teradata side during bulk-loading.
- Period is output as Null when bulk loading to Teradata
- A single dot in the source column is converted to NULL during bulk load
- When doing mload in Teradata, the NULLIF statement is as follows NULLIF <fieldname>=(.) for varchar fields.
- NULLIF statement in mload control file is incorrect.
- How to control the NULLIF statement in the mload .ctl file.
- Teradata Multiload control file is corrupt.
- SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
BODS, BODI, DS, DI, Edge, bulk load, NVL, bulkloading , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.