- How to reactivate a deleted S-user ID
- Cannot use S-user ID
- User deleted in error
- S-user was deleted by mistake
- Activate deleted S-user ID
- S-user ID is missing in the User Management application
- S-user ID appears under the Deleted Users tab in User Management
- How to get back an S-user ID that was accidentally deleted
S User , suser , deleted , deletion , deleting , new creation , created , generate , new s-user , s-user ID , s-user , launchpad user , , KBA , re-activate , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.