NOTE: This configuration was used in BI 4.0 when 1st connecting to HANA, since that time SAML is now the preferred method for SSO between BI and HANA see KBA 1900023
When using the configuation in this KBA scheduling is not supported, configuration is much more complex, and the configuration is dependent on 3rd party, and only AD users can refresh reports on HANA with SSO. SAML has none of these issues
- Prerequisites for setting up end to end SSO to hana via kerberos
- How to setup Information Design Tool (IDT) for SSO
- How to setup Webi Rich client (WRC) for SSO
- How to setup Web intelligence Report server (WIR) for SSO
- How to setup the Adaptive Processing Server (APS) for SSO
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platofrm 4.0
zie single sign on sign-on silent end to end sso2db sso2thedb sso to the DB active directory LDAP microsoft logon , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.