In the BI 4.x Information Design Tool (IDT) various errors can occur when trying to attach to SAP Business Warehouse (BW) using the RFC Java JCO connector.
- JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE: Current server state dead
- Error occurred while trying to init the server: <server name> Jco runtimeException: (136)
- SAP NetWeaver BI cannot reach a callback server on this host (...) E_ERROR=99
Many other errors are possible that indicate the JCO connector is not properly configured.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP Netweaver BW
- Information Design tool (IDT)
- Data Federator Administration Tool (DFAT)
KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.