You are not able to create a new change project out of a change test system or you have requested a test tenant in place of production tenant and cannot close the First Implementation project, which is in "Tested" status.
Now, your requirement is to create a new change project with this test tenant, but the New button is grayed out.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- The New button is grayed out and it's not possible to click it.
This tenant is a test tenant, hence you are not able to close the First Implementation project, which is needed before creating change projects.
This is the system standard behavior. You cannot create a new change project out of a change test system.
According to the process, the new change project is created in the productive system and subsequently moved from the productive system to the test system through a copy solution profile request.
If this situation happened because you have accidentally requested a test tenant in place of a productive tenant, you have following options:
- Terminate your current test tenant and create a new productive tenant.
- If you have purchased a license for an additional test tenant, there is no need to terminate any of the test tenants; simply trigger a new productive tenant creation from your Service Control Center work center.
new change project, test tenant, new button, grayed out , KBA , change project , new button , greyed out , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To