Range slider option in Line chart shows inconsistent behavior in Dashboard designer.
Dashboard Designer 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Line chart in Xcelsius.
- Enable Range Slider option in Chart Properties (Behavior-> Common)and map the Range labels.
- For example: Range Labels are 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006.
- Preview the chart and select the Range from 2002 to 2004.
- 2002,2003 is visible and 2004 is grayed out and also 2006 is visible.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01675296.
Issue is no longer reproducible in Dashboards 4.1
Range slider, Line chart, inconsistent, dashboard design. grayed out, , KBA , BI-RA-XL-DSL , Obsolete: Design-Time, Design on Multi-Source , Bug Filed