When using SAP SRM in NWBC, user gets a blank screen with a message when adding an item from a catalog:
- FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF was started without configuration; or
- FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF was started without configuration
- SRM with NWBC (NetWeaver Business Client)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF, /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF, suspend, logoff, resume, catalog, nwbc, configuration, wurde, ohne, Konfiguration, gestartet , KBA , SRM-EBP-CAT , Catalog Interface , BC-FES-BUS-RUN , Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.