When using SAP SRM in NWBC, user gets a blank screen with a message when adding an item from a catalog:
- FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF was started without configuration; or
- FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF was started without configuration
- SRM with NWBC (NetWeaver Business Client)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
/SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_GAF, /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF, suspend, logoff, resume, catalog, nwbc, configuration, wurde, ohne, Konfiguration, gestartet , KBA , SRM-EBP-CAT , Catalog Interface , BC-FES-BUS-RUN , Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.