- DF_JCO Destination Connection Fails In Information Design Tool
- "An error occured when executing the query on the data federation query engine. (DFA 50003)"
- "[Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'relational connection - name'] SAP Netweaver BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMNIT' : cmR=27 thRc=6"
- All the configuration steps detailed in the following KBAs have been followed: 1638647, 1781078, 1712546.
- Tracing the JCo driver in the Adaptive Processing Server (APS) according to KBA 1609534 yields the following:
message: CPIC-CALL: SAP_xxx on convId:
LOCATION SAP-Gateway on host <hostname>
ERROR registration of tp DF_JCO_xxx from host <hostname> not allowed
TIME Fri Jan 4 17:12:36 2013
Return code: RFCIO_ERROR_REGISTRATION_DENIED(35)<
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Service Engine (DFAT)
- JCo connector
- RFC Destination
biSL , RFC Gateway fails , BW Gateway Refused , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BC-MID-CON-JCO , Java-Connector , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.