You have created a third party sales order but while checking the document flow of the corresponding customer demand to find the Purchase Request ID, you received the Process Communication Error that "Purchase request Planning Details Cannot Create a Purchase Request".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center
- Select view Sales Orders
- Open the third party Sales order
- Navigate to document flow
- Open the customer demand-> document flow
- There is a process communication error
- Purchase request Planning Details Cannot Create a Purchase Request
Issue can be caused due to following error.
Error: Exchange Rate for XXX and YYY (XXX and YYY refer to currencies) for Rate Type does not exist for dd.mm.yyyy (refers to date)
Please maintain the corresponding exchange rate and send the incident to SAP so that we can reprocess the failing messages from backend.
third party purchase request not created, process communication error, Purchase request Planning Details , KBA , third party purchase request not created , purchase request planning details , AP-PRP-PR , Purchase Request , How To