When you try to download and/or upload form template, error occurs: logon user is not the key user enabled for the solution.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management
- Go to Business Flexibility and choose Form Template Maintenance sub-view
- Select a form template
- Try to download/upload form template, error occurs: logon user is not the key user enabled for the solution.
The logon user is a PDI developer instead of a business user. But he has no PDI key user role. Hence the error message occurs when maintaining the form templates.
There are two possible options:
1. Enable key user role to the logon user
2. Check in Application and User Management work center, for this particular user and unassign the work centers related to PDI_Development. Then in the next logon, the user will not receive this error message.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To