You are creating Supplier Invoice Approval Process but employee name is not visible while selecting in the list of Direct Approvers work distribution.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Select the Activities & find Supplier Invoice Approvals.
- Press View button.
- Select the Default approval process for Supplier Invoice.
- Once the screen opens press Copy button.
- Select the Work Distribution as Direct Approvers and press Edit button.
- Employee name ABC is not visible to whom you would like to define Direct Approver.
Employee is not visible in the list of Direct Approvers because access rights of Supplier Invoicing related to Managing My Area Work Center is not assigned to the employee. with
You can assign the access rights of Supplier Invoicing to the employee ABC with following steps.
1. Go to the Application & User Management Work Center.
2. Under the Business Users, select the employee ABC.
3. Press the button Edit & Access Rights.
4. Under the Work Centers and Views Assignment; check the option Supplier Invoicing (MMA_SUPPLIERINVOICING).
5. Save & Close.
After assigning the required access right, employee will be visible in the Direct Approvers of the Supplier Invoice Approval Process.
KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To