After Implementation of Last Support Package or upgrade to new Release 605/606/616, you might receive error in usage of BAPI/IDOC for Tax determination and/or wrong result in BSET calculation.
- FF747 The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base
- Duplication of tax base amount
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IDOC, BAPI, tax calculation, TAXPS, BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST, Direct tax, XAUTO, BUZID, FF747, FF 747, BSET, summarized, SHKZG, ac_document_create, fi_tax_calculation, FI_TAX_SV_COMPRESS, sapltax2, collect_overflow , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , AC-INT , Accounting Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.