- Some queues are stuck in the Inbound Queue (SMQ2) of the system;
- You wish to restart the execution of those queues;
- The queues have one of these statues:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SCM APO Release Independent
- SCM EWM Release Independent
- SAP ERP Release Independent
RSQIWKEX, reset, restart, smq2, inbound, queue, scheduler, sysfail, retry, running, cpierr, aretry , KBA , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , SCM-EWM-IF , Interfaces , LE-IEW , Extended Warehouse Management Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.