- Create the SAP JCo connection from Information Design Tool to connect to the InfoCube of Business Warehouse
- After the connection was created, click the test button to check whether the connection is work. The following error display:
[Data Federator Driver] [Server]
[Connector 'testSourceConnectionxxxxxxxxxxxxx] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (xxx) JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE:
JCo server is currently running. Current server state is DEAD
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW)
JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE, BI 4.0, IDT, JCO error, DEAD, RSDRI_DF_CONFIGURE, Test connection error , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.