- MSDTC error while deleting/updating/modifying objects such as user/queue/template settings/ in SAP Contact Center System Configurator
- Administrator is not able to edit or update the System Configurator objectsDTE logs show similar errors:
- (01140/DirSync) ERR> failed to enlist connection to DTC transaction (CONFIG/37000/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]MSDTC on server 'XYZ123' is unavailable.) : Connected = [true]
- (01140/DirSync) ERR> Database = [CONFIG], SQLState =, errorCode = : [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]MSDTC on server 'XYZ123' is unavailable.
- (01140/DirSync) WRN> Context : Commit operation failed. Deleting objects..
- failed to enlist connection to DTC transaction (CONFIG/25S12/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Distributed transaction error)...
- Same error exists when making any changes to directory objects in CDT. For example:
- When checking CDT (Customer Desktop Terminal), users are not synchronized with the Directory database even though they are flagged for synchronization in the System Configurator
- Unable to edit values or delete entries in the Directory
- SAP Contact Center
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012R2
Directory, Empty, Sync, Synchronization, DirSyc Exc>, cannot get directory entry, Business Communication Management, Contact Center, Unable to update database, delete user, add user, SC, CCtr, SCC, Contact Center, CCI, CRM-CCI, CDT, Delete, User, Failed to enlist connection to DTC, DTC, Microsoft, ODBC, SQL, Distributed transaction error, MS DTC , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.