- With the release of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x Support packages (SP) or minor versions, new features come out. Not all these new features are installed as part of the updates.
- In some scenario, it might be necessary to repair the install or patches.
- The Modify and Repair options are not available on Patches and Support Pack (SP) updates.
- The only option available for Patches and Support Packs upgrade packages in the "Add/Remove Programs" is "Remove" or "Uninstall".
- Selecting a patch in the modifyOrRemoveProducts.sh on Unix, the installer only provides the following option: "Are you sure you want to uninstall this product?"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x [4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3]
repair, modify, BI 4.0, 5.1, 4.2, 4.3, modifyOrRemoveProducts.sh, Full installer. , KBA , how to repair , htkba , biinst , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.