- You create a condition table in the database directly via V/03 -> transport to a different system -> tables are inconsistent
- You delete a condition table and recreate it new with different keys-> both changes are included in the same transport -> in the target system you get a dump (RV_COND_TABLE_GEN_ACT_METHOD)
- Condition table description is not transported
- Not all entries are included in the transport. After generation in the target system the error 'Object directory entry R3TR VKOS AXXX does not exist' occurs during processing with RV_COND_TABLE_GEN_ACT_METHOD for VKOS. (The three X stand for the number of the condition table).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
RV_COND_TABLE_GEN_ACT_METHOD, transport, condition table, VKOS , KBA , SD-MD-CM , Conditions and Condition Maintainance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.