- In transaction FPCJ the Cash Balance button shows the payments entered in the cash desk; cash, checks, credit card.
- Once the cash desk is closed, the credit card payments disappear.
- Release: SAP R/3 4.6C and following
- IS-PS-CA - Industry Solution for Public Sector
- FI-CA - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
FPCJR, Kassenbuch, Zahlungstyp, Kartenzahlung, Entnahme, Kassenbestand, Kreditkartenzahlung, Kassenabschluss, tfk100a-xpycc, withdrawal , KBA , IS-U-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , IS-T-CA , Contract Accounting , FS-CD , Collections and Disbursements , IS-PS-CA , Public Sector Contract Accounting , IS-M-CA , Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable , FI-CAX , Non-industry specific contract accounts receivable, payable , XX-PROJ-FI-CA , obsolete: Please use Component FI-CA instead , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.