When Assigning a Purchase Requistion (PR) to Purchase Order (PO) in ME58, or saving additional Partners to new / created POs in ME21N, ME22N, these Partners are missing once the document is created / saved.
- Although Partner Roles (PI, OA etc.) have been maintained in the vendor master, these same Partner Roles cannot be copied to PO when creating the PO with transaction ME58.
- Adding these Partners to the created PO afterwards and saving does not work either, these are blanked / reset.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
PO, PR, ME58, partner, VN, OA, PI, GS, TPAER-HIGHL, Partner, partner role, ME41, ME41, ME21N, ME31K, SAPLEKPA, EKPA, ME366, ME359, VSR, LTSNR , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.