When Assigning a Purchase Requistion (PR) to Purchase Order (PO) in ME58, or saving additional Partners to new / created POs in ME21N, ME22N, these Partners are missing once the document is created / saved.
- Although Partner Roles (PI, OA etc.) have been maintained in the vendor master, these same Partner Roles cannot be copied to PO when creating the PO with transaction ME58.
- Adding these Partners to the created PO afterwards and saving does not work either, these are blanked / reset.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Partner function, invoicing party, PI, PO, PR, ME58, partner, VN, OA, PI, GS, TPAER-HIGHL, Partner, partner role, ME41, ME41, ME21N, ME31K, SAPLEKPA, EKPA, ME366, ME 366, ME359, VSR, LTSNR , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.