You have a held service PO with document date (EKKO-BEDAT) in the past and you want to change this date and save the document. This is however not possible because:
- the date field is not ready for input (grey)
- message 06028 'Purchase order date is in the past' is set to be an Error in Customizing.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
06 028, Belegdatum, Vergangenheit, park & hold, Diensleistungsbestellung, merken, ECC , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.