When releasing a transport request, one of the following errors appear ( RSO656 / RSO657 ):
- Transportable object A needs local object B
- Object A needs object B; latter is not in a request Message No. RSO657
- Object A needs Object B; the latter does not exist RSO663
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.3
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.4
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.00
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.00
RSO656; RSO 656; transportable object; local object; RSO 657; BPC, 10.1, standard; RSO663; RSO 663, RSO672, RSO 672 , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-INST , Business Content Installation , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW4-ME-CTS , Change and Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.