When releasing a transport request, one of the following errors appear ( RSO656 / RSO657 ):
- Transportable object A needs local object B
- Object A needs object B; latter is not in a request Message No. RSO657
- Object A needs Object B; the latter does not exist RSO663
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.3
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.4
- SAP_BW Business Warehouse 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.00
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.00
RSO656; RSO 656; transportable object; local object; RSO 657; BPC, 10.1, standard; RSO663; RSO 663, RSO672, RSO 672 , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-INST , Business Content Installation , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW4-ME-CTS , Change and Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.