- When promoting Webi reports from DEV to QA/PROD environment, the jobs are partially successful.
- Folders and Universes/Connections are promoted, but Webi reports fail to commit.
- This is the error received:
Resolution Status=Copied, Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed.,
Promotion Status=Failure : Security right violation encountered
- Promotion Management Application reflects below error with partial success when the job containing webi reports and Analysis for Office objects is executed using delegated users:
Failure : Security right violation encountered
- Here, the owner of such report objects in target landscape is not the delegated user or is a user outside the users groups that the delegated user is part of.
- This issue is not seen if the object owner in target landscape is admin user or the delegated user or if the object is not present in target landscape.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Promotion Management / LCM
- Linux / Unix
LCM, Promotion, management, partial, fail, violation, security, Lumira, webi, CR, Crystal Reports Analysis for Office Commit attempted and failed HandleMissingRight Handle missing right Not in rights csv , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.