- No error raised when vendor not maintained in company code in transaction ME21N.
- Users are allowed to create/save purchase orders for a vendor when the vendor master has not been extended to the company code entered in the PO header.
- Error message F2164 "Vendor has not been created for company code" is not issued in ME21N even though the vendor does not exist in the company code.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Bestellung Lieferant Buchungskreis nicht angelegt, SPRO, Assign Purchasing Organization , F2164 F2 164 BUKRS, purch. org, displayed, MEPO 038 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.