On a MM-SUS scenario, when creating a purchase order, system is sending out the document to SUS or using the outbound service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1, even when the purchase order is being created for a non-SUS vendor.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
ECC, SUS, Purchase Order, PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1, BAdI, PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT, CL_SE_PUR_INTERF_OUT_SELECT_EX, SUS_RELEVANCE, RELEVANT_FOR_SUS, XK02, BP , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ES , Enterprise Services in Purchasing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.