How to create two different price list for the same product for an account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Account view.
- In the Show field from drop-down select All Accounts and in the Find field enter XYZ(where XYZ represents account name) and click on the Go button.
- Select the Account and click on the View All button and go to the Prices tab.
- Under sub tab Customer Product Prices ,you can have only single Price List(Amount) for a product within particular validity period.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Pricing view and subview Price Lists.
- In the Show field from drop-down select Customer Specific Price List and click on the Go button.
Here it's not possible to create two Customer Specific Price List for a product within same validity period(Valid From and Valid To date).
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To