During the Managed System Configuration for the Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), the activity "Extractors Setup" fails with following error:
- "An error occured during EFWK Setup. For Details please check TA SLG1 (Object: e2e_alerting / Subobjects : efwk_setup)."
Moreover, in transaction SLG1 the following error is shown>
- "Setup: The CCDB raised an exception: Multiple component v"
- "EFWK CCDB Setup: Technical System" contains error "Multiple component versions per lscp.object and component not supported by CCDB. Component: <ComponentName>"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
KBA , sbal_display , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extractor Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.