- No SAP Tables listed.
- Unable to see SAP Tables in Crystal Reports.
- When connecting to an SAP System, it does not show any SAP Tables in Crystal Reports.
- When creating a new report based on an SAP System, it does not list any SAP Tables in the Database Expert in Crystal Reports.
SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Netweaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the "Database Expert", select: "SAP Tables, Cluster, or Function."
- Select an SAP System, and click "Next"
- Enter the SAP System Client, Username and Password and click "Finish"
- Notice it does not show any SAP Tables.
- Access to the SAP Tables were retricted on the SAP System, and therefore this is why no SAP Tables were visible in Crystal Reports.
- Uncheck the option "Allow access only to the tables specified above" on the SAP System:
- Log on to the SAP System from SAP Logon / GUI
- Go to transaction: /CRYSTAL/RLS
- If there are no tables selected under the section "Secures Tables", uncheck the option: "Allow access only to the tables specified above"
CR, ECC tables not shown, sap table , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020