- I cannot find any documentation on integrating SAML with BI
- How can I set up SAML SSO to logon to BI launchpad and opendocument?
- Can BI be integrated with SAML or ADFS if so, how to set that up
- May facing a problem with JCE policy files with the used SAP JDK environment (SAP JVM). Thus showing the error ERROR Decrypter:587 - Error decrypting the encrypted data element
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionException: Illegal key size" in SAML traces set through sap note 2634421
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP5
- Web Application Server that also supports SAML
mkba Single Sign-On, sign on automatic logon, htkba biauth, saml, trusted auth, authentication, tomcat, bi, idp, boe, bi 42, 4.2, 41, 4.1, 4.0, 40, 4.x, 4x, bobj, Security Assertion Markup Language Active Directory Federation Services , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.