A. Classic InfoCube with non-cumulative key figures (Inventory Cube)
The compression of a request terminates. In the application and job log you can see the following error messages:
- Multiple markers have the same key: DBMAN 389
- Characteristic attribute exists twice: DBMAN 368
- Multiple entries found with NCUMTIM 'unlimited'; compression not possible: DBMAN 380
B. Hana-Optimized InfoCube with non-cumulative key figures
The compression of a request terminates. In the indexserver trace file you can find the following error messages:
- column store error: BW F Fact Table Compression (compress) failed:  Failed to aggregate rows.
- Record type 1 is already initialized.
- Record type 1 initialization logic violated.
- Failed to aggregate record type 1.
C. ADSO(Advanced DataStore) with non-cumulative key figures
A request cannot be activated since the request status is 'red'. In the monitor logs of the DTP, the following error messages are displayed:
- Veto from method CHECK_REQUEST_STATUS_CHANGE of class \CLASS=CL_RSDSO_PROCESS_OBSERVER
- Multiple initialization of reference point
- Message no. RSO_RES_ADSO240
- SAP NetWeaver All Versions
- SAP BW/4HANA All versions
ncum, 0IC_C03, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM, BW_F_FACT_TABLE_COMPRESSION, BWFFactTableCompression, RSO_RES_ADSO 240 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-NC , Non cumulative value , BW4-AE-CORE-NC , Non-cumulatives , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF-CON , Condensor , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.