A. Classic InfoCube with non-cumulative key figures (Inventory Cube)
The compression of a request terminates. In the application and job log you can see the following error messages:
- Multiple markers have the same key: DBMAN 389
- Characteristic attribute exists twice: DBMAN 368
- Multiple entries found with NCUMTIM 'unlimited'; compression not possible: DBMAN 380
B. Hana-Optimized InfoCube with non-cumulative key figures
The compression of a request terminates. In the indexserver trace file you can find the following error messages:
- column store error: BW F Fact Table Compression (compress) failed:  Failed to aggregate rows.
- Record type 1 is already initialized.
- Record type 1 initialization logic violated.
- Failed to aggregate record type 1.
C. ADSO(Advanced DataStore) with non-cumulative key figures
A request cannot be activated since the request status is 'red'. In the monitor logs of the DTP, the following error messages are displayed:
- Veto from method CHECK_REQUEST_STATUS_CHANGE of class \CLASS=CL_RSDSO_PROCESS_OBSERVER
- Multiple initialization of reference point
- Message no. RSO_RES_ADSO240
- SAP NetWeaver All Versions
- SAP BW/4HANA All versions
ncum, 0IC_C03, 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM, BW_F_FACT_TABLE_COMPRESSION, BWFFactTableCompression, RSO_RES_ADSO 240 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-NC , Non cumulative value , BW4-AE-CORE-NC , Non-cumulatives , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF-CON , Condensor , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.