You have completed the receipt of an Inbound Delivery XXX (XXX represents the Inbound Delivery ID). But when you check the Purchase Order YYY (YYY represents the Purchase Order ID), it still shows an In Process status. In addition, the Inbound Delivery is not visible in the Document Flow of the related Purchase Order.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the Purchase Order YYY
- Open the Purchase Order.
- Select View All.
- Navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- The Inbound Delivery XXX is missing.
There are two possible reasons for the Inbound Delivery not being assigned to a Purchase Order:
- The Inbound Delivery XXX is not in status Released. It will only appear in the Document Flow of the Purchase Order YYY if it is Released.
- The Inbound Delivery Notification related to the Inbound Delivery XXX has a zero Quantity. This means, the Notification has been created, although no goods have been received yet. Since no actual goods have been received, Inbound Delivery XXX will not be updated in Purchase Order YYY.
The Inbound Delivery XXX will be shown in the Purchase Order Document Flow once the Inbound Delivery is released with a Quantity different than zero.
Purchase, Order, ID, Inbound, Supplier, Delivery, Bestellung, Belegfluss, Anlieferung , KBA , purchase order , inbound delivery , document flow , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To